Friday, September 20, 2013

First post, so I thought.

Two weeks ago I wrote this "about me", I thought I had posted it but it looks like I didn't. So here goes nothing. My name is Samantha Skelton, everyone calls me Sam. This is my first blog post and I am not really sure of what to write about. I attended Lloyd C. Bird High School in Chesterfield County, and I graduated in 2012. I am the only child, but I have nine cousins that are close enough to be considered brothers. I am the only girl out of all ten of us. Half of my family lives within 5 minutes of me. I use to work as a lifeguard when I turned fifteen, but the past two years I have been working at my dads company. I answer the phones sometimes or file paperwork. I am studying at Richard Bland and planning to graduate with an Associates Degree and later transfer to Savannah College of Art and Design. There I would like to become a Fashion Photographer. I enjoy taking pictures, and watching football. I cheered for ten years, and I swam for fifteen years. I am a huge college football fan. I DO NOT like Virginia Tech. I also don't like NFL, I think they get paid way too much and they don't play hard enough. In college they actually work for it. Well I guess that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment